Cloud-Based Integration Using Azure App Service
- 5 day(s)
- 33 500
This course is designed for experienced .NET developers with a strong desire to learn about Microsoft’s new Integration options using Azure Logic Apps
Attendees of this course will learn how to build cloud-hosted integration solutions that utilize the power of Microsoft Azure. The Azure cloud platform offers a vast variety of diverse services to help enterprises build powerful solutions.
In this course, students learn how to create enterprise-grade integration solutions using Logic Apps, API Apps, the Enterprise Integration Pack, and Azure Service Bus.
At the core of the course is Logic Apps and how to use this cutting-edge technology to build integration workflows. However, Logic Apps primarily provide process orchestration and API integration. In order to build well-rounded enterprise integrations, you may desire publish-subscribe capabilities, hybrid connectivity, and VETER pipelines. As a result, you will see how to interact with other Azure services such as Azure Service Bus, as well as on-premises systems like SQL Server, and how you can add to the out-of-the-box tools in Logic Apps with the Enterprise Integration Pack.
This 5-day course offers the full picture for developers who need to build integration solutions using the Azure platform, and gives students about 20 hours of hands-on lab time in which they will build several integration solutions.
In this course, attendees will receive live instruction from one of our expert trainers, in-classroom demonstrations, challenging hands-on labs, and an electronic copy of the presentation materials and lab guide with hands-on activities
The audience for this course should already have proficiency with:
-ASP.NET / MVC / Web API (strongly recommended)
At the completion of this course you will be able to:
- Set up an Azure development environment
- Build schemas for BizTalk XML Validator and BizTalk JSON Encoder Azure API apps
- Build maps for the BizTalk Transform Service API App
- Transform messages using the BizTalk Transform Service API App
- Interact with Azure Service Bus topics, subscriptions, and queues programmatically
- Use Azure Service Bus as a durable store for messages and publish-subscribe engine
- Implement SAS security practices
- Use resource groups to manage Azure App Service components
- Build hybrid integration solutions using API Apps
- Connect to on-premises systems using Hybrid Connections
- Implement common integration patterns using Azure App Service Logic Apps and API Apps
- Build custom API Apps